Weald Recruitment are specialist providers of Building Services personnel and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: Intermediate / Senior Mechanical Design Engineer
Location: South East London
Reference: Int/Snr ME/DH03
This company is an established Consultants practice and has an excellent reputation for delivering innovative design solutions for its clients’ requirements. Due to continued success, they are currently looking to recruit an Intermediate Mechanical Engineer to work on projects in the retail , commercial and public sectors.
• Designing with minimal supervision or design assistance to Senior Engineers
• Survey, Report and specification writing
• Full HVAC system design including pipe sizing, plant selection and calculations
• Liaising with and developing new and existing client relationships
• Project design incorporating renewables and sustainability where feasible
• Representation at project meetings
• Mechanical pipework / HVAC background
• HNC / HND or Degree qualification
• Amtech / Hevacomp experience
• Understanding of CIBSE Guides and British Standards
• Good presentation and communication skills
An excellent salary and benefits package are offered along with planned career progression.Applicants must have the right to work in the UK or hold the appropriate work permit.
Weald Recruitment are specialist providers of Building Services personnel and are currently looking for;Vacancy: Commercial & Domestic Gas Engineer
Location: London / M25
Reference: C&DGE/ DH04
Service and maintenance of Gas systems on commercial, and industrial contracts including work on domestic boilers.
To undertake reactive works issued through the Service Desk within designated time frames to ensure expectations are met.
Trouble-shoot and carry out diagnostic / fault finding of plant and equipment as required as advise of the repairs needed
Ensure that the company is represented in a professional manner at all times.
Liaise with Spares team to order parts when Vehicle stocks are running low or specialist parts are required.
Weald Recruitment are specialist providers of Building Services & Engineering personnel and are currently looking for;
Vacancy: 3D CAD Technician – Solidworks / Inventor
Reference: SWXCD/DH04Our client is a leading design and manufacturer of prefabricated pipework / packaged plant and are currently looking for an experienced 3D Designer to join its engineering team on a permanent basis in its Doitwich facility.
• 3D modelling experience of plant areas / pipework systems
• HVAC prefabrication & coordination
• Working knowledge of Solidworks or Inventor
• Engineering background
• IT literate and conversant and able to use MS Office programs
An excellent salary and benefits package offered.
If you would like further information regarding this role then please forward your CV to me via david.housden@wealdrecruitment.